The function writes the characters resulting from the formatting operation into the sequence whose first character location is pointed by s.
An iterator to the character right after the last element written to the output sequence is returned by the function.
During its operation, the version of this function in the generic template simply calls the virtual protected member do_put, which is the member function in charge of performing the actions described above.
- Iterator pointing to the first character of the output sequence.
The sequence shall be large enough to contain the whole expression.
iter_type is a member alias of the second template parameter of money_put (i.e., the facet's iterator type). This can be any output iterator. By default, this is an ostreambuf_iterator, allowing implicit conversions from ostream objects such as cout.
- Value to be used as the international representation template argument for the corresponding moneypunct class template.
- Object of a class derived from ios_base (generally an output stream object). It is only used to obtain formatting information.
- Fill character. The fill character is used in output insertion operations to fill spaces when results have to be padded to the field width.
char_type is a member alias of the first template parameter of money_put (i.e., the facet's character type).
- Floating-point value to be formatted as a monetary expression.
- string object with the individual digits to be formatted (only digits, no punctuation marks).
Return valueThe next character in the sequence right after the last one written.
iter_type is a member alias of money_put's second template parameter (i.e., the facet's iterator type).
|money_get::get||Read monetary expression (public member function)|
|num_put::put||Put numerical value (public member function)|
|ostream::operator<<||Insert data with format (public member function)|